A Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious And Well Screened Corner Setting
Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Close To Local Shops And
Lisburn City Centre
- A Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious And Well Screened Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Close To Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Porch Leading To Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Dining Area With Archway To Kitchen
- Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Corner Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Aqualisa Quartz Power Shower
- Aluminum Extending Ladder To Floored And Plaster Finish Roofspace With Two Large Roof Windows
- Spacious Corner Setting Laid In Lawns And Patio
- Garage With Stainless Steel Sink Unit With Hot And Cold Water
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Partial Double Glazing
Double glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks cupboard.
DINING ROOM: 11' 12" X 8' 5" (3.65m X 2.56m)
Coving. Archway to Kitchen.
KITCHEN: 11' 12" X 9' 1" (3.65m X 2.76m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Built in larder cubicle.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 10' 7" (3.67m X 3.22m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 12" X 8' 11" (3.35m X 2.73m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 7" X 8' 6" (2.32m X 2.60m)
Built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Corner bath. Mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Aqualisa Quartz power shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Seperate hot press.
Aluminum extending ladder to floored and plaster finish roofspace with two large roof windows.
Spacious corner setting laid in lawns and mature trees. Spacious paved patio area to rear. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway.
GARAGE: 19' 9" X 9' 9" (6.02m X 2.96m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Hot and cold water. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Pine ceiling.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Antrim Road turn into Monaville Avenue, turn left into Monaville Drive then right into Monaville Gardens, number 11 is on the corner
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.