Modern And Well Presented Mid Terrace Town House With South Facing Rear
Garden And Patio Area
- Modern And Well Presented Mid Terrace Town House With South Facing Rear Garden And Patio Area
- Apple IPod Docking Station Linked To Surround Sound Speakers in Lounge and Bedroom
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Surround Sound Speakers And Patio Door To South Facing Rear Garden
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Hotpoint Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Bathroom With White Suite With Bath And Thermostatic Shower Over
- First Floor Landing With Velux Window
- South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Paved Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Worcester Boiler
- Wood Grain Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- A service charge of £23 per month, at present, is payable to cover general maintenance to communal areas. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Apple ipod docking station.
Low flush suite. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Mosaic tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 0" X 10' 9" (5.19m X 3.27m)
Surround sound speakers. Wood grain effect PVC double glazed door to rear Patio and Garden.
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/ DINNING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED HOTPOINT APPLIANCES 12' 11" X 10' 4" (3.94m X 3.15m)
Range of high and low level units. Walnut effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated Hotpoint fridge freezer. Integrated Hotpoint washer/dryer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Velux roof window.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 9' 6" (3.94m X 2.90m)
Large built in robe. Surround sound speakers.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 12" X 9' 7" (3.34m X 2.92m)
Built in robe with silding doors.
White suite. Bath with thermostatic shower over. Mixer tap. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Chrome finished heated towel rail.
Separate store with Worcester gas fired boiler.
South facing rear garden with paved patio and laid in lawn.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn right into Woodbrook Avenue then turn right into Badgers Lane and continue round to the left
Number 23 will be on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.