A Most Outstanding And Well Presented THREE Bedroom Townhouse Occupying A
Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented THREE Bedroom Townhouse Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area With Open Plan To Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Polished Porcelain Tiled Floor
- Rear Hallway With Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Main Bathroom With White Suite And Large Airing Cupboard
- Aluminum Extending Ladder To Roofspace Storage With Powerpoint
- Enclosed Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect And Timber Storage Shed Included
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Worcester Combi Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Back Door
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Excellent C80 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- An Ideal Starter Home, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Hardwood and double glazed entrance door. Solid maple wood floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 10' 3" (4.95m X 3.12m)
Wall mounted log effect electric fire. Cloakroom under stairs. Open plan to kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 10' 8" X 9' 6" (3.26m X 2.90m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. integrated oven and five ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Under unit lighting. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Built in cupboard with Worcester gas fired combi boiler.
PVC double glazed back door leading to enclosed garden. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 10' 10" (4.22m X 3.30m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and folding shower door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono syle mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 0" (3.30m X 2.74m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 6' 11" (2.76m X 2.12m)
Measurement to include staircasing.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Airing cupboard with radiator. Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with power point.
End of cul-de-sac location. Enclosed rear garden with South-Westerly aspect laid in lawn. Outside tap and light. Timber storage shed.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Mornington Avenue, turn left into Mornington Gardens and proceed into Mornington Lane, number 23 is at the end on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.