A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Door Leading To Conservatory
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room Or Fourth Bedroom With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Excellent Range Of Recently Re-Fitted High Gloss Units And Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Utility Room With Range Of Units To Match Kitchen
- Optional 3 or 4 Bedroom Layout
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Luxury Bathroom With Recently Fitted Contemporary White Suite To Include Free Standing Bath Tub And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Corner Setting With Front And Side Gardens Laid In Lawns
- Enclosed And Paved Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Brick Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- A Superb Example Of These Ever Popular Family Homes, Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
PVC composite triple glazed entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade. PVC double glazed door leading to Conservatory.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 13' 10" (4.78m X 4.21m)
Measurement taken into large bay window. Pine fire surround. Slate tiled hearth. Wood burning stove. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice.
DINING ROOM OR FOURTH BEDROOM: 12' 0" X 9' 10" (3.67m X 3.00m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 16' 3" X 6' 10" (4.95m X 2.07m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed door leading to Patio Area.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 5" X 9' 9" (4.71m X 2.97m)
Excellent range of recently re-fitted high and low level units with high gloss doors and granite effect work surfaces. Franke single drainer bowl and a half sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Belling range style cooker with ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 9" X 6' 2" (2.36m X 1.88m)
Range of built in units with high gloss and granite effect work surface. Franke Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 12' 0" (4.60m X 3.66m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Extensive range of built in units with sliding mirror doors. Measurement taken to widest points.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. White oak effect PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 9' 10" (3.05m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 9' 9" (3.00m X 2.97m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
Recently fitted contemporary white suite. Free standing bath tub with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splash back and mirror with lighting. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hot press.
Corner setting. Front and side gardens laid in lawns. Flowerbeds and shrubs. Tarmac driveway/parking area. Enclosed paved patio garden to rear. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 18' 2" X 10' 10" (5.55m X 3.31m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Pond Park Road turn into Nettlehill Road, turn right into Springhill, number 2 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.