A Spacious And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting
With Mature Gardens And Private Aspects
- A Spacious And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Setting With Mature Gardens And Private Aspects
- Spacious Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove In Brick Built Fireplace And Pine Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Sun Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Redring Electric Shower
- Well Screened And Mature Gardens Laid In Lawns With Timber Deck Area And Paved Patio
- Detached Large Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Spacious Parking Area With Double Gates
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- This Quaint Cottage Style Property Offers Charm And Character, Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
PVC double glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks cupboard. Archway to Lounge.
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 14' 9" (4.33m X 4.49m)
Brick built fireplace with multi fuel stove. Pine floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 20' 12" X 6' 7" (6.40m X 2.01m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and microwave. Ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Smeg integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
SUN ROOM: 19' 7" X 8' 4" (5.97m X 2.53m)
PVC double glazed door to rear. Pine floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 14' 7" (3.19m X 4.45m)
Coving and centre rose.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 10' 6" (3.32m X 3.19m)
Built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 10' 6" (3.32m X 3.19m)
BEDROOM (4): 14' 1" X 9' 11" (4.30m X 3.02m)
Built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Vanity unit wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
Spacious and private setting with well screened and mature gardens. Laid in lawns. Trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Timber deck area. Tarmac driveway and spacious parking area. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Paved and enclosed areas beside garage.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 8" X 15' 5" (6.00m X 4.70m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Brokerstown Road, take first left and number 3 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.