A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime
Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms (Lounge With Bay Window And Marble Fireplace)
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Spacious Bedrooms And Floored Roofspace With Velux Window
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Electric Shower
- Front And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns (Vehicle Access To Rear)
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Entrance Door
PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 12' 0" (4.31m X 3.67m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Marble fireplace and hearth. Coving.
SITTING ROOM: 11' 12" X 10' 10" (3.65m X 3.31m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
FITTED KITCHEN: 8' 7" X 7' 12" (2.61m X 2.43m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 12" (3.54m X 3.34m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 10' 10" (3.68m X 3.31m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 5" X 7' 12" (2.56m X 2.43m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Gas fired combi boiler. Part tiled walls.
Floored roofspace with Velux window.
Front garden laid in lawn. Rear garden laid in lawn. Vehicle access to rear. Outside tap. Outside store.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Longstone Street proceed along Warren Gardens, Warrenmount is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.