A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying An Enclosed
Corner Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location /
Approximately 1410 Square Feet
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying An Enclosed Corner Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location / Approximately 1410 Square Feet
- Entrance Hall With PVC Composite Entrance Door
- Comfortable Lounge With Pine And Cast Iron Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Built In Dining Bar / Open Plan To Dining Area With Double Glazed Patio Doors To South Facing Patio And Garden
- Utility Room And Storage Under Stairs
- Three Spacious Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite And One With Walk In Robe)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Well Screened Corner Setting With South Facing Patio Area And Lawn
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space To Side
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Worcester Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Convenient To Excellent Schools, Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- An Excellent Opportunity To Acquire A Stylish And Modern Home, We Strongly Recommend Viewing
PVC composite entrance door. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Steps down to Utility room and storage under stairs. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester gas fired boiler. Hot water storage tank.
LOUNGE: 11' 7" X 11' 5" (3.52m X 3.48m)
Pine and cast iron fireplace with slate tiled hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND OPEN PLAN DINING AREA: 20' 10" X 12' 8" (6.35m X 3.85m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Franke stainless steel single drainer bowl and a half sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Zanussi oven. Four ring gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Peninsula dining bar. Slate effect tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed double doors leading to paved patio area and lawn.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 11' 3" (3.48m X 3.42m)
Oak efect laminated timber floor.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap with shower attachment. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc.
Spacious first floor landing with roof window.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 11" X 11' 5" (5.16m X 3.48m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Large roof window. Spacious walk in dressing robe with spotlights and hanging rails.
BEDROOM (3): 20' 10" X 12' 8" (6.35m X 3.85m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
Well screened corner setting with hedge surround. South facing garden with lawn and paved patio area. Tarmac driveway and parking space.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Longstone Street turn into Warren Gardens, number 34a is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.