An Extended Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting Within This
Much Sought After Residential Area Convenient To Lisburn City Centre, Train
Station And Excellent Schools For All
- An Extended Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting Within This Much Sought After Residential Area Convenient To Lisburn City Centre, Train Station And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Cloaks Cupboard
- Lounge With Bay Window And Fireplace
- Separate Family Room With Oak And Granite Fireplace And Cast Iron Stove / PVC Double Glazed Patio Door
- Extended And Luxury Fitted Walnut Effect Kitchen With Dining Area And Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes And Adjoining WC)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Gardens To Front Side And Rear
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condenser Boiler And Pressurised Hot Water System
- Partial Double Glazed Windows
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
Built in cloaks cupboard. Solid wood floor.
LOUNGE: 20' 0" X 12' 6" (6.10m X 3.80m)
Measurement taken into bay window. Open fireplace and hearth. Coving. Wall light points.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 1" X 9' 11" (4.30m X 3.02m)
Oak fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. PVC double glazed door to side garden.
EXTENDED WALNUT EFFECT FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 20' 1" X 12' 8" (6.11m X 3.86m)
Extensive range of high and low level units and matching island unit with breakfast bar. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Slate effect tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 10' 0" (3.66m X 3.05m)
Range of built in units. Adjoining close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 10' 1" (3.31m X 3.08m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 9' 8" (3.31m X 2.94m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Quadrant shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
Spacious corner setting laid in lawns well screened by mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Paved patio areas. Second driveway to side. PVC oil storage tank
Up and over. Oil fired condensing boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Please note, some interior photographs are from stock and there have been some changes to decoration.
From City centre proceed along Magheralave Road, turn right into Lenamore Park, number 1 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.