A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A
Spacious Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Lounge And Dining Area With Attractive Limestone And Granite Fireplace / PVC Double Glazed French Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Range Of Units And Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Electric Shower
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Detached Brick Garage With Roller Shutter Doors
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn And Patio
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
PVC entrance door.
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 23' 11" X 12' 8" (7.30m X 3.85m)
Limestone and granite fireplace and hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating system. PVC double glazed french doors to Patio and Rear Garden.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE: 10' 11" X 9' 7" (3.32m X 2.92m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Extractor hood in canopy.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 12" (3.63m X 3.34m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 10' 0" (3.86m X 3.06m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 8' 8" (2.71m X 2.63m)
Measurements taken to include built in robe.
TILED LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath. Electric shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Spacious corner setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Taramc driveway and parking area. Rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 19' 2" X 9' 7" (5.85m X 2.91m)
Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry procceed along Maghaberry Road, turn right into Edenview Road, number 1 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.