A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying An
Exclusive Setting Within This Prestigious And Stylish New Development
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying An Exclusive Setting Within This Prestigious And Stylish New Development
- Spacious Lounge With Large Bay Window
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Bay Window
- Utility Room With Built In Units / Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite, Thermostatic Shower And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Pleasant Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect And Boundary Wall
- Detached Brick Built Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door / Tarmac Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Fraser Nolan Cafe Style Wooden Shutters And Blinds To Most Rooms
- Alarm System Installed
Composite double glazed entrance door. Recessed spotlights. Staircase with oak balustrade and hand rail. Radiator cover.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 14' 10" (4.41m X 4.53m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Piped for gas fire installation. Recessed spotlights. Radiator cover.
LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 11" X 13' 10" (4.84m X 4.21m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls.
Built in units. Wood strip effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door. New gas fired boiler installed in December 2017.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 9' 11" (3.60m X 3.02m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 10' 5" (3.62m X 3.17m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 9' 11" (3.00m X 3.02m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Thermostatic shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Tarmac driveway. Brick set paths to front and side. Shrub bed. Rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light. Timber built and insullated garden room/out office with light and power. PVC double glazed windows. Connection for internet.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 6" X 10' 6" (6.55m X 3.21m)
Electric remote control roller shutter door. PVC double glazed door. Light and power. Fully floored for storage.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Brokerstown Road and then left into Holstein Hall, Holstein Crescent is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.