A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Enjoying A Prime
Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Area Just Off The Belsize
Road / Convenient To Local Shops And Excellent
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Enjoying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Area Just Off The Belsize Road / Convenient To Local Shops And Excellent Schools
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Family Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen With Range Of Units And PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With Recently Refitted White Suite To Include Corner Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Spacious Patio Area And Lawn
- Detached Brick Built Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Coving.
LOUNGE: 11' 2" X 10' 11" (3.41m X 3.32m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 6" X 10' 12" (3.82m X 3.35m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
KITCHEN: 10' 0" X 7' 4" (3.06m X 2.24m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Gas fired boiler. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 10' 12" (3.46m X 3.35m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 10' 12" (3.81m X 3.35m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 4" X 7' 6" (2.53m X 2.28m)
Recently refitted white suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower with drencher head and hand shower attachment. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Cul de sac location. Enclosed rear garden with spacious patio area and lawn. Raised flower beds and shrubs.
DEATCHED BRICK GARAGE: 18' 1" X 11' 4" (5.50m X 3.46m)
Up and over door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Kennedy Drive, turn right into Greenbank, number 9 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.