An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
Within This Much Sought After And Convenient Residential Location
- An Excellent Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Convenient Residential Location
- Lounge With Attractive Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace / Solid Cherrywood Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Built In Units
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath With Aqualisa Shower
- Front Garden And Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Brick Built Garage With Pitched Roof
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Dual Oil Fired/Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Back Door
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
Hardwood entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 7" X 12' 2" (4.15m X 3.70m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Attractive mahogany and cast iron fireplace. Polished granite hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating system. Solid cherrywood floor. Coving.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 20' 3" X 9' 7" (6.17m X 2.92m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Laminated timber floor in dining area.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 9' 12" (3.30m X 3.04m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 8" (3.00m X 2.95m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 3" (3.00m X 2.22m)
Measurements to include built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Shower bath and shower screen. Aqualisa shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
Wooden folding ladder to roofspace with light.
Cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed patio garden to rear.
DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE:
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Cloverdale Crescent, turn right into Cloverdale Road, number 18 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.