A Most Outstanding And Well Appointed Detached Property Occupying A Spacious
End of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Prestigious
- A Most Outstanding And Well Appointed Detached Property Occupying A Spacious End of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Prestigious Development
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Cast Iron Fireplace And Bay Window
- Dining Room With Solid Oak Floor
- Family Room With Multi Fuel Stove And Archway To Dining Area And Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area Patio Door To Rear Garden
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Free Standing Roll Top Bath And Large Shower Cubicle
- Front Garden With Mature Trees And Shrubs / Spacious Driveway/Parking Area
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With A Wide Variety Of Mature Trees And Shrubs / Paved Patio Area
- Integral Double Garage With Utility Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
Solid oak floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Panelled entrance door. Cloaks storage cupboard under stairs.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Oak floor.
LOUNGE: 19' 2" X 13' 2" (5.84m X 4.01m)
Cast iron fireplace and slate hearth. Plaster cornice. Glazed double doors to Dining Room. Measurements to include bay window.
DINING ROOM: 13' 2" X 10' 0" (4.02m X 3.05m)
Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 24' 7" X 9' 12" (7.50m X 3.04m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Larder cupboard. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear. Archway to Family Room.
FAMILY ROOM: 10' 0" X 10' 0" (3.06m X 3.05m)
Multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 1" X 13' 2" (5.50m X 4.01m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 11' 3" (3.84m X 3.42m)
Measurements to include built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 14' 2" (3.51m X 4.31m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 7" X 12' 5" (3.52m X 3.78m)
Laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
Free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Large shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Close couple low flush wc. Porcelain wall and floor tiling. Large wall mirror with Fired Earth tiled surround. Separate hotpress.
Spacious end of cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Spacious gravel driveway/parking space. Enclosed and south facing rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 21' 10" X 18' 4" (6.65m X 5.60m)
Two up and over doors
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hammond Road turn into Spring Meadow, turn left into cul de sac, number 1 is at the end on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.