A Spacious And Well Presented Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Situated
Close To Local Shops, Convenient To Schools And Lisburn City
- A Spacious And Well Presented Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Situated Close To Local Shops, Convenient To Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge/Dining Area With PVC Double Doors To Patio Area / Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Rear Hall/Utility Room With Belfast Sink And PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Four Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite / Shower Cubicle With Aqualisa Shower / Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in cupboard and store.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 19' 11" X 10' 10" (6.06m X 3.30m)
PVC double glazed doors to patio. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
REAR HALL/UTILITY ROOM:
PVC double glazed back door. Built in units. Belfast type ceramic sink. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 10" X 10' 6" (4.82m X 3.20m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 10' 1" (3.60m X 3.07m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 2" X 7' 7" (4.63m X 2.30m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 6' 10" (3.00m X 2.08m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 5" X 5' 1" (3.78m X 1.55m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Front forecourt. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Oil fired boiler and PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Union Bridge turn into Young Street, number 11 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.