A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious
Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Priced To Allow For Upgrade And Repair
- Lounge With Feature Marble Fireplace And Hearth
- Spacious Family Room And Dining Area With Patio Door
- Extended Kitchen With Dining Area And Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Shower Room
- Delightful Gardens Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees And Shrubs / Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door And Utility Room / Tarmac Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Within Walking Distance Of Nearby Shop
PVC double glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks cupboard. Coving.
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 9' 6" (5.30m X 2.90m)
Marble fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Coving and ceiling centre rose.
FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 19' 5" X 10' 6" (5.91m X 3.20m)
Double glazed sliding patio door. Coving.
EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED: 17' 11" X 10' 0" (5.46m X 3.05m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surface. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Glazed cabinets. Under unit lighting. Integrated fridge. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 2" X 9' 6" (3.40m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 9' 6" (3.40m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 9' 1" (3.20m X 2.76m)
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Tiled shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling.
Separate hotpress and built in cupboard.
Corner setting with front and side gardens laid in lawns. Mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Shrubs and climbing plants. Boiler store with gas fired boiler.
SEMI DETACHED GARAGE:
Remote control roller shutter door.
Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Whitla Road, number 6 Innis Gardens is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.