A Well Proportioned Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within
This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- A Well Proportioned Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Fireplace
- Pine Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Range Of Built In Robes With Sliding Mirror Doors)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Triton Electric Shower
- Brick Set Driveway And Parking Area To Front
- South Facing And Private Rear Garden With Spacious Split Level Patio Area
- Detached Garage With Basement Store
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 19' 1" X 12' 0" (5.82m X 3.67m)
Fireplace with coal effect gas fire and raised marble hearth. Plate rack.
PINE FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 12' 1" X 10' 12" (3.68m X 3.35m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Bosch oven and gas hob. Integrated Neff fridge. Integrated microwave. Part tiled walls. Glazed cabinets. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed back door. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 12' 0" (3.81m X 3.66m)
Measurements taken to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 9' 1" (3.67m X 2.77m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 8' 8" (3.06m X 2.63m)
Built in robe with sliding mirror doors.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Triton electric shower and screen. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
Aluminium extending ladder to Roofspace with light. Partly floored and partly sheeted. Roof window.
Front garden with mature trees and shrubs in gravel bed. Brick set driveway and parking space to front. South facing and private rear garden laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs. Raised split level patio area over looking gardens.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 4" X 12' 5" (6.50m X 3.78m)
Up and over door. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Basement store.
From Pond Park Road turn into Killowen Park, number 18 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.