A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime
Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And White Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge Marble Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Island Unit
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Shower Room With Large Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed Rear Garden With South Westerly And Private Aspects
- Detached Garage And Paved Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Close To Local Shops, Schools And Public Transport
PVC double glazed entrance door. White oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 10' 8" (4.43m X 3.24m)
Marble and tiled fireplace and hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Archway to Dining Area and Kitchen.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 11" X 11' 5" (5.77m X 3.47m)
Measurements taken to widest point. Range of high and low level units and matching island unit. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Franke inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 11' 3" (3.50m X 3.44m)
Range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 10' 0" (3.44m X 3.05m)
Range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 7' 4" (3.05m X 2.24m)
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Large shower cubicle. Aqualisa shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Pine ceiling. Hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn. Paved driveway and gravel parking area. Enclosed rear garden with south westerly aspect. Laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs. Patio area. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 8" X 12' 10" (6.61m X 3.91m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Skyline Drive, number 42 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.