An Extended And Refurbished Mid Terrace Property In Need Of A New Damp Proof
Course And Associated Works (see notes) / Not Suitable For Co-Ownership Or Large
Mortgage Cash Offers Preferred
- An Extended And Refurbished Mid Terrace Property In Need Of A New Damp Proof Course And Associated Works (see notes) / Not Suitable For Co-Ownership Or Large Mortgage Cash Offers Preferred
- Two Storey Extension With Pitched Roof
- Lounge/Dining Area With Brick Built Fireplace And Spacious Storage Under Stairs With Light
- Extended Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Redring Electric Shower
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Spacious Gravel Area And Raised Patio Area / Recently Renewed Fence Surround
- Gas Fired Central Heating System (see notes)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent D67 Energy Efficency Rating
Panelled entrance door.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 20' 8" X 9' 10" (6.30m X 3.00m)
Brick built fireplace with slate hearth and pine mantle. Spacious storage under stairs with light.
EXTENDED AND SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 12' 8" X 11' 11" (3.87m X 3.64m)
Range of high and low level units. Marble effect laminated work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Belling integrated oven. Belling ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 9' 5" (4.17m X 2.88m)
Measurements to include built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 9' 6" (3.67m X 2.90m)
White suite. Pine panelled bath. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Separate airing cupboard with Baxi gas fired boiler.
Good sized south facing rear garden in gravel bed. Raised paved patio area.
Recently renewed wooden fence surround.
Please note.Â In 2017 the central heating system in the property was converted from oil to gas (supplier Phoenix Gas), with a new Baxi combi boiler fitted. We have been advised by the owner that there appears to be a leak somewhere in the plumbing system and the water is turned off at present. Once the leak has been detected and repaired the property will require a new damp proof course and associated works. The property is being sold as seen and the purchaser should satisfy themselves regarding the condition and any works required.
From Hilden proceed along Grand Street and continue into Low Road, number 46 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.