An Extended Detached Property Occupying A Mature And Spacious Setting Within
This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential
- An Extended Detached Property Occupying A Mature And Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Separate Dining Room
- Extended Family Room With Sliding Door To Conservatory
- Extended Kitchen With Dining Area / Access To Utility Room And Garage
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Mira Electric Shower
- Attached Garage And Utility Room
- Spacious And Mature Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Boiler in need of attention or replacement)
- Partial Double Glazing In PVC Frames
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 22' 1" X 11' 6" (6.72m X 3.50m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Coving.
DINING ROOM: 11' 6" X 13' 1" (3.51m X 3.98m)
EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 22' 12" X 11' 1" (7.00m X 3.37m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Twin bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and hob. Part tiled walls. Part tiled floor.
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM: 10' 7" X 12' 6" (3.22m X 3.80m)
Coving. PVC double glazed sliding door to conservatory,
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 9' 7" X 7' 3" (2.92m X 2.20m)
PVC double glazed back door. Built in store.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 11' 6" (3.87m X 3.50m)
Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 11' 7" (3.84m X 3.52m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 8' 12" (3.52m X 2.74m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 6" X 9' 6" (2.90m X 2.90m)
Mira Jump electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Folding ladder to floored roofspace with light.
Spacious front and private rear gardens laid in lawns with an extensive variety of mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking space.
GARAGE: 18' 8" X 9' 2" (5.70m X 2.80m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Magheralave Road turn into Magheralave Park South, then turn right into Magheralave Park East, number 19 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.