A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Beechwood And Slate Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Large Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Triton Electric Shower
- Floored Roofspace With Light
- South Facing Patio Garden To Rear
- Garage With Newly Fitted Up And Over Door / Asphalt Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Newly Decorated Throughout
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving, Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 14' 12" X 11' 9" (4.56m X 3.58m)
Beechwood and slate fireplace and heath. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 11" X 9' 11" (5.45m X 3.02m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint oven and Belling ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 9' 7" (3.98m X 2.91m)
Panoramic view. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 9' 8" (3.39m X 2.94m)
Laminated timber floor. Built in robe. Coving.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 8' 2" (3.00m X 2.50m)
Measurements to include hotpress. Panoramic view. Coving.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. panelled shower bath with curved screen. Mixer tap. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Floored roofspace with light.
Cul de sac setting. Front garden in gravel bed. Asphalt driveway. Paved patio garden to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
GARAGE: 17' 2" X 8' 0" (5.24m X 2.45m)
Oil fired boiler. Newly fitted up and over door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ravarnet turn left into Legacurry Road, turn left into Lisnoe Park, at T junction turn left, number 12 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.