A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property
Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive And Much Sought After
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive And Much Sought After Residential Location
- This Outstanding Property Has Been Extensively Refurbished And Upgraded To Provide An Excellent Specification And Make It The Perfect Family Home
- Entrance Hall With Ceramic Tiled Floor And Cloaks Storage Under Stairs
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Marble Fireplace With Cast Iron Inset And Polished Granite Hearth
- Separate Family Room
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Extensive Range Of Integrated Appliances And BiFold Doors Leading To Large Timber Deck And Rear Garden
- Spacious Cloakroom With Utility Area And Low Flush Suite
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Built In Robes And Luxury Shower Room En Suite And Bedroom 2 With Range of Built In Robes And Spacious Walk In Robe
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Large Shower Enclosure
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspect And Large Timber Deck Area
- Large 16 x 10 Timber Shed By Sergeants Of Portadown / Power And Light
- Zoned Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler And Pressurised Hot Water / New Boiler Fitted 2015
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beam Built In Vacuum System / Hardwired Electric Smoke Alarms
- Rewired And Replumbed In 2008 / Excellent D62 Energy Efficiency Rating
Hardwood panelled entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase and landing with spindled balustrade, hardwood newel posts and handrail. Cloaks storage under stairs. Beam built in vacuum system.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 18' 5" X 13' 7" (5.62m X 4.13m)
Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice. Wall light points. Glazed double doors leading to Dining area and Kitchen.
FAMILY ROOM: 18' 1" X 10' 8" (5.50m X 3.24m)
SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH EXTENSIVE RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 25' 9" X 11' 2" (7.86m X 3.41m)
Excellent range of high and low level units with high gloss finish doors and wood strip effect work surfaces and peninsula dining bar with AEG ceramic hob and extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mono style swan neck mixer tap. Twin Aeg integrated fan assisted ovens. Integrated Aeg micro/combi oven. Integrated Zanussi dishwasher. Kick panel lighting. Polished porcelain marble effect tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Oak effect laminated timber flooring in Dining area. Recessed spotlighting. Triple bi-fold double glazed doors leading to timber deck area and rear garden.
Hardwood panelled and glazed back door. Polished porcelain marble effect tiled floor.
SPACIOUS CLOAKROOM/UTILITY AREA:
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin, swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashback. Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain marble effect tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 9" X 11' 4" (5.40m X 3.45m)
Measurement taken into sloping ceiling and large dormer window. Built in units and drawer unit. Built in robe with light.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower with drencher head and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 13' 9" (4.18m X 4.19m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes. Adjoining dressing room with built in shelves and hanging rails. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 9' 9" (3.43m X 2.98m)
BEDROOM (4): 8' 2" X 8' 1" (2.50m X 2.47m)
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Large shower enclosure with Daryl glass screens. Thermostatic shower with drencher head. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls with border feature. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress with light.
Spacious setting with front garden laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway/parking area. Spacious and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Raised timber deck area and paved patio area. Light and tap. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired condensing type boiler.
LARGE TIMBER SHED: 16' 0" X 10' 0" (4.88m X 3.05m)
High quality shed by Sergeants of Portadown. Power and light installed.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion
From Saintfield Road turn into Plantation Road, turn right into Holborn Hall and number 40 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.