A Detached Bungalow Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Of Approximately
0.25 Acre Plus Additional Paddock And Outbuildings Set On Approximately 0.75
Acre (Outbuildings Require Repair/Replacement)
- A Detached Bungalow Occupying A Delightful Rural Setting Of Approximately 0.25 Acre Plus Additional Paddock And Outbuildings Set On Approximately 0.75 Acre (Outbuildings Require Repair/Replacement)
- Lounge With Brick Built Fireplace And Bay Window
- Four Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Spacious Gardens Laid In Lawns And Tarmac Parking Area To Front
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Double Garage And Various Outbuildings In Need Of Repair Or Replacement
- Small Paddock Extending To Approximately 0.5 Acre
- Property Is Accessed By Shared Lane
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 13' 2" (5.01m X 4.02m)
Brick built fireplace and hearth. Measurement taken into bay window. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
KITCHEN/DINETTE: 13' 5" X 9' 11" (4.10m X 3.03m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Glazed cupboards.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 11' 10" (4.10m X 3.60m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower tray. Shower. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 12" X 9' 11" (3.65m X 3.03m)
Measurements taken to widets points.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 8" X 8' 4" (3.55m X 2.55m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 0" X 8' 0" (3.06m X 2.45m)
White suite. Panelled bath. mixer tap shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress. Recessed spotlights.
Spacious gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac parking area to front. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Access via shared lane.
DETACHED GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS AND SMALL PADDOCK OF APPROXIMATELY 0.5 ACRE
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Glenavy Road, 0
6 mile turn right into lane, number 30 is first property on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.