An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This
Ever Popular Residential Area Convenient To Local Shops, Lisburn City Centre And
Excellent Schools For All Ages
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential Area Convenient To Local Shops, Lisburn City Centre And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Fire Surround
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Dining Room With PVC Double Glazed Sliding Door To Conservatory
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And Private Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage And Asphalt Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Worcester Oil Fired Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Alarm System Installed
Laminated timber floor. Hardwood and glazed entrance door. Coving.
LOUNGE: 18' 4" X 12' 11" (5.60m X 3.94m)
Decorative fire surround. Coving.
DINING ROOM: 13' 11" X 9' 0" (4.23m X 2.75m)
PVC double glazed sliding door to Conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 12' 8" X 8' 10" (3.85m X 2.70m)
Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Patio.
KITCHEN: 10' 6" X 8' 11" (3.20m X 2.71m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and 4 ring hob. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 9' 1" (3.36m X 2.76m)
Large built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 1" X 8' 6" (2.76m X 2.60m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 7' 8" (2.75m X 2.34m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Tiled walls. Hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs. Asphalt driveway. Enclosed and private patio garden to Rear. Mature trees and shrubs.
DETACHED GARAGE: 16' 1" X 8' 12" (4.90m X 2.74m)
Up and over door. Worcester oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Laurel Hill Road turn into Cairnmore Park, number 6 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.