An Exceptionally Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property With Four
- An Exceptionally Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property With Four Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious Interior Approximately 1200 Square Feet
- Entrance Hall With PVC Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Brick Built Fireplace And Open Plan To Dining Area
- Spacious And Extended Kitchen With Dining Area And Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With Built In Units And Cloak Room With Low Flush Suite
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Small Rear Garden And Enclosed Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mostly Double Glazed In PVC Frames
- An Excellent Starter Home Or Investment Property Ready To Rent
PVC entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 22' 6" X 10' 4" (6.85m X 3.14m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Brick built fireplace with marble hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Cloaks storage under stairs with light.
SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA AND INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 8" X 13' 2" (4.47m X 4.02m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Inset Franke single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in dining bar. Spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 0" X 6' 3" (2.74m X 1.91m)
Built in units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine, PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 10' 1" (4.13m X 3.07m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 7' 9" (3.70m X 2.36m)
Velux roof window.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 4" X 6' 7" (4.06m X 2.01m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 7" X 7' 7" (2.93m X 2.30m)
White suite. Panelled bath (slight damage) with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate hot press.
Small forecourt to front. Enclosed small rear garden. PVC oil storage tank. Enclosed yard area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Wesley Street proceed into Low Road, Wesley Terrace is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.