A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property With Extensive Rear
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property With Extensive Rear Garden
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Contemporary Style Fireplace And Storage Under Stairs
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite To Include Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Front And Extensive Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns With Gravel And Patio Areas
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Popular Residential Location Close To Local Shops, Schools And Train Station
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 11' 8" (4.24m X 3.56m)
Contemporary style fireplace and hearth with coal effect electric fire. Laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs. Coving.
FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 12" X 6' 11" (4.56m X 2.10m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 10' 8" (3.55m X 3.24m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes. Built in store.
BEDROOM (2): 7' 9" X 6' 12" (2.37m X 2.13m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. PVC panelled ceiling with ecessed spotlights. Hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn. Extensive rear garden laid in lawn. Gravel and patio areas. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Grand Street turn into Delacherois Avenue, number 30 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.