A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Period Style Town House /
c.1400 Square Feet
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Period Style Town House / c.1400 Square Feet
- Spacious Setting Within This Prestigious Development Convenient To South Belfast And Lisburn
- Entrance Door With Fan Light Style Window
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Family Room With Two Large Roof Windows
- Rear Hall/Utility Room And Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite To Include Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Driveway/Parking Area For 2 Cars
- Side And Rear Gardens With Lawns And Paved Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Wood Grain Effect Double Glazed Windows (Sash Style To Front)
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Excellent C78 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- A Fine Property Occupying A Prime Location, Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
- For more information visit our website www.hgraham.co.uk
Entrance door with fan light style window. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
LOUNGE: 18' 1" X 13' 2" (5.52m X 4.02m)
SPACIOUS LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 11' 10" X 12' 0" (3.60m X 3.66m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Blanco bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint integrated double oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Open plan to Family Room.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 2" X 12' 0" (4.31m X 3.66m)
Tiled floor. Two large roof windows. Recessed spotlights.
Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler. PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
Low flush wc. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 5" X 9' 10" (4.08m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 9' 10" (3.31m X 3.00m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled surround. Quadrant shower cubicle. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Landing with built in store.
BEDROOM (1): 20' 10" X 13' 3" (6.35m X 4.05m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Access to eaves storage.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Roof window.
Driveway/parking area for 2 cars to front. Side and rear gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area.
A service charge of Â£23 per month (at present) is payable to cover maintenance and lighting to communal areas, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions. Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillhall Road turn into Ballantine Gardens, at T junction turn right and proceed to next next left turn, then turn right into Square with green area, number 25 is last house on the right, please note there is no for sale sign at the property
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.