An Attractive Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This
Popular Residential Location Convenient To Lisburn, M1 Motorway And South
- An Attractive Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Residential Location Convenient To Lisburn, M1 Motorway And South Belfast
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Brick Built Fireplace
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- PVC Double Glazed Sun Porch With Double Glazed Door To Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite Plus Bristan Shower Fitting
- Private Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Storage Shed And Greenhouse
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System / Condensing Type Oil Fired Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Early Viewing Is Recommended
- Please note, this property is not suitable for Co-Ownership
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
PVC double glazed entrance door. Coving. Storage under stairs.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 22' 6" X 10' 12" (6.85m X 3.35m)
Brick built fireplace and tiled hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating system. Coving.
KITCHEN: 9' 6" X 7' 4" (2.90m X 2.24m)
Range of high and low level units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Built in dining bar.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED SUN PORCH: 8' 2" X 7' 8" (2.50m X 2.34m)
Adjoining boiler store. PVC double glazed door to Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 10' 0" (3.50m X 3.06m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 9' 12" (3.36m X 3.04m)
Built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 3" X 7' 5" (2.52m X 2.27m)
Built in robe.
Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Bristan shower fitting and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Separate hotpress. Aluminium extending ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace with light and radiator.
Front garden laid in lawn. Private rear garden with paved patio area. Storage shed and greenhouse.
Roller shutter door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Saintfield Road turn into Plantation Road, turn left into Plantation Avenue, number 49 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.