A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A
Spacious Setting Within This Desirable Cul De Sac Location Convenient To
Excellent Schools, Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Desirable Cul De Sac Location
- Convenient To Excellent Schools, Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Stone Wall, Flame Effect Electric Fire And Polished Walnut Effect Floor
- Kitchen With Range of High And Low Level Units
- Conservatory With PVC Double Glazed Sliding Door To Spacious Patio And Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes With Mirror Doors)
- Luxury Contemporary And Tiled Bathroom With White Suite And Waterfall Taps
- Spacious Rear Garden And Patio Area With Westerly Aspect And Covered BBQ And Seating Area
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Contemporary And Stylish Interior To Include Shaker Interior Doors And Stone Wall Features With Lighting
Mahogany effect PVC entrance door. Tiled floor. Built in cloaks store.
KITCHEN: 12' 2" X 8' 0" (3.71m X 2.44m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinet. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Concealed extractor hood. PVC double glazed back door. Integrated fridge freezer.
DINING ROOM: 11' 10" X 9' 2" (3.61m X 2.80m)
Polished walnut effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 8' 6" X 8' 11" (2.60m X 2.73m)
PVC double glazed sliding door to Spacious Patio and Rear Garden.
LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 10' 8" (4.90m X 3.24m)
Stone wall feature with recessed flame effect electric fire. Recessed spotlights. Polished walnut effect laminated timber floor. Glazed door to hall can be reopened, if desired.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 8' 10" (3.50m X 2.68m)
Range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Stone wall feature with lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 8' 10" (3.05m X 2.68m)
Range of built in robes with mirror doors. Cornice. Polished walnut effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 7' 11" (2.65m X 2.42m)
LUXURY CONTEMPORARY AND TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath. Waterfall mixer tap drencher head and hand shower fitting. Floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and waterfall mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Built in units. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Wall mirror.
Staircase with feature balustrades and stone wall with lighting.
Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Spacious and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Split level paved patio area and covered area to rear of garage, ideal for outdoor seating and BBQ.
DETACHED GARAGE: 22' 12" X 10' 4" (7.00m X 3.16m)
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Laurel Hill Road turn into Cairnmore Park, turn left into cul de sac, number 50 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.