A most outstanding detached bungalow occupying a spacious and private setting
within this highly desirable residential location close to Lambeg train station
and convenient to local shops, Lisburn and South
- A most outstanding detached bungalow occupying a spacious and private setting within this highly desirable residential location close to Lambeg train station and convenient to local shops, Lisburn and South Belfast
- Spacious lounge with mahogany and marble fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen/dinette with range of high and low level units and pvc double glazed door to conservatory
- PVC double glazed conservatory
- Three bedrooms (one with range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors)
- Spacious shower room with large shower cubicle and Mira electric shower
- Extensive and mature gardens to front, side and rear with private aspects
- Detached long garage and spacious tarmac driveway
- Majority pvc double glazed windows and back door
- Oil fired central heating system with condensing type boiler
- PVC fascias and soffits
Built in cloaks cupboard. Coving.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 19' 5" X 15' 11" (5.93m X 4.86m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Coving. Glazed double doors to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 10' 0" X 9' 10" (3.05m X 3.01m)
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 11' 3" (3.60m X 3.42m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Concealed extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. PVC double glazed door to Conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 12' 4" X 7' 7" (3.75m X 2.31m)
Tiled floor. Sliding door to Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 10' 2" (3.70m X 3.10m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 9' 0" (3.66m X 2.75m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 6' 11" (3.10m X 2.11m)
Measurements to include built in robe.
SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM:
Large shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finished heated towel rail. Separate hotpress.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floor roofspace with light.
Extensive gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawns. Wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Spacious tarmac driveway. PVC oil storage tank and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: 26' 3" X 9' 5" (8.00m X 2.86m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Boiler store with Grant condensing type oil fired boiler. Outside store. Greenhouse.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lambeg Road turn into Bells Lane, turn left into Aberdelghy Park, number 8 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.