An Extensively Refurbished And Spacious Detached Bungalow Occupying A
Generous Corner Setting
- An Extensively Refurbished And Spacious Detached Bungalow Occupying A Generous Corner Setting
- Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- Lounge With Slate And Marble Fireplace
- Dining Room With Bay Window And oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor / Open Plan To Kitchen
- Spacious And Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With New Integrated Appliances
- Rear Hall/Utility Area With PVC Double Glazed Door To Patio / Adjoining WC
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Plus Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Spacious Gardens To Side And Rear Laid In Lawns With Trees
- New Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area To Front
- Garage With Basement Store And Carport
- New Gas Fired Central Heating System
- New PVC Double Glazed Windows (Argon Gas Filled)
- A Superb Property Presented To Exceptional Standards Throughout
PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 0" X 11' 9" (4.58m X 3.57m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Slate and marble fireplace and hearth.
DINING ROOM: 14' 1" X 8' 10" (4.30m X 2.70m)
Measurements taken to bay window. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Open plan to Kitchen.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN: 18' 4" X 9' 6" (5.60m X 2.90m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Wood effect work surface. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spot lights. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher.
REAR HALL/UTILITY AREA:
PVC double glazed door to patio. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Adjoining low flush wc.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 11' 7" (3.87m X 3.54m)
Measurements taken into bay window.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 1" (3.51m X 2.77m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 8' 0" (3.51m X 2.45m)
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Sunken bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Wooden folding ladder to spacious roofspace.
Spacious and well screened corner setting with gardens to side and rear. Laid in lawns. New tarmac driveway and parking area. Carport with sliding door and access to Garage.
GARAGE: 17' 5" X 12' 10" (5.32m X 3.91m)
Basement store. Aluminium steps and cover.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Longstone Street turn into Warren Gardens, number 34 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.