A Most Outstanding And Well Presented First Floor Apartment Within This
Exclusive And Contemporary Development
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented First Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive And Contemporary Development
- The Spacious Accommodation Offers An Excellent Specification And Panoramic Views To Front
- Spacious Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor And Double Doors To Balconette With Panoramic Views
- Open Plan To Dining Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Open Plan To Luxury Fitted High Gloss Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Remote Control Gated Entrance To Car Park With One Allocated Space And Communal Visitor Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating Of C69
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Balconette Doors
- Intercom Entry System
- Popular Residential Area Convenient To Local Shops, Lisburn City Centre And Busy Bus Route
- A Truly Superb Home Within A Highly Desirable Location
Hardwood entrance door. Built in storage cupboard with light.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 12' 11" (4.91m X 3.93m)
Measurements taken to widest points. PVC double glazed double doors to Balconette. Panoramic views. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Open plan to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 10' 10" (3.71m X 3.30m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
OPEN PLAN TO LUXURY KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 11' 6" X 7' 9" (3.50m X 2.35m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect work surface. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 8' 9" (3.53m X 2.67m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 9' 0" (3.44m X 2.75m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Gated entrance to Car Parking with one allocated space and communal visitor parking.
A service charge of Â£700 per annum, at present, is payable to cover block insurance, maintenance to communal areas and window cleaning. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge
amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Limetree Avenue, proceed to roundabout and turn left into Glenbrae and then immediately right into Limetree Manor
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.