A Most Appealing And Well Presented Detached Family Home Occupying A Spacious
End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Convenient
- A Most Appealing And Well Presented Detached Family Home Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Much Sought After And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area
- Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances And Open Plan To Family Room With Patio Doors
- Four Bedrooms (One With Shower Room Ensuite)
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite
- Spacious And Well Established Gardens With Private And South Westerly Aspect To Rear / Paved Patio Areas
- Attached Garage And Tarmac Driveway With Parking Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Superb Family Home Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages
PVC double glazed entrance door. Staircase with mahoany spindle ballustrade. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 20' 8" X 14' 2" (6.30m X 4.31m)
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 6" X 8' 10" (3.50m X 2.70m)
PVC double glazed double doors to Patio and Rear Gardens.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE: 11' 11" X 9' 6" (3.63m X 2.90m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint integrated oven and ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Built in larder. Pine ceiling. Open plan to Family Room or Dining Area.
SHOWER ROOM ENSUITE:
Tiled shower cubicle. Aqualisa Shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Pine ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 7' 9" (3.80m X 2.36m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 6" X 9' 7" (3.80m X 2.93m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 3" X 6' 8" (2.82m X 2.04m)
Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Pine ceiling.
End of cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Mature shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio areas. Mature trees and shrubs.
ATTACHED GARAGE 19' 0" X 9' 6" (5.80m X 2.90m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Condensing type oil fired boiler. PVC double glazed back door to Garden.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kirkwoods Road turn into Mayfields, turn left into cul de sac, number 38 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.