A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime
Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location /
Excellent C80 Energy Efficiency Rating
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location / Excellent C80 Energy Efficiency Rating
- Spacious Lounge With Wall Mounted Gas Fire In Contemporary Surround And Double Glazed Sliding Patio Doors
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Open Plan To Sun Room
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden / Tarmac Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
Tiled floor. Double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 17' 10" X 11' 9" (5.44m X 3.57m)
Wall mounted gas fire with contemporary surround. Double glazed sliding patio door.
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 11" X 11' 7" (5.45m X 3.54m)
Range of high and low level units. Black oak effect work surface. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Open plan to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 11' 0" X 8' 3" (3.36m X 2.51m)
PVC double glazed door to Rear Garden.
Low flush suite. Close couple flow flush wc. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 10' 8" (3.61m X 3.25m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Electric shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush suite. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 12" (3.33m X 3.04m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 9" X 7' 8" (2.36m X 2.33m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Shower screen. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate airing cupboard with gas fired boiler.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
Front garden. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed and south facing rear garden laid in lawn. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lady Wallace Road turn right into Sir Richard Wallace Road, proceed to the end and turn left into Fountain Lane
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.