A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property
Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Extensively Renovated and Upgraded Throughout To Include New Kitchen, Bathrooms, Decoration And Flooring
- Entrance Hall With Stone Effect Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Original Fireplace
- Separate Living Room Or Forth Bedroom With Patio Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Newly Fitted Luxury Shower Room On Ground Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Family Room And Dining Area Plus Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With Range Style Cooker
- Optional 3 Or 4 Bedroom Layout (Master Bedroom With Shower En Suite)
- Newly Fitted Luxury Bathroom To First Floor
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space To Front
- Detached Garage
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Within Easy Walking Distance Of Lambeg Train Station, Bus Stop And Supermarket With Post Office
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate Fully This Exceptional Property
Panelled entrance door. Stone effect tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 10' 11" (4.31m X 3.32m)
Original tiled fireplace with painted surround and slate effect tiled hearth. Coving.
OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM/DINING AREA AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN: 29' 6" X 13' 9" (9.00m X 4.20m)
Measurement taken into both bay windows. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor. Open plan and luxury fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Authentic Formwood laminated work surfaces and dining bar. Composite single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Rangestyle cooker with 5 ring gas hobs. Extractor hood in glass canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Built in cupboard with gas fired boiler. PVC double glazed back door.
LIVING ROOM OR BEDROOM (4): 11' 1" X 10' 11" (3.38m X 3.33m)
PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio and rear garden. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor.
NEWLY FITTED AND LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Tiled shower cubicle with glass door. Over head drencher shower and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap and mirror splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Stone effect tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 6" (3.58m X 3.20m)
Access to Eaves storage. Open plan to shower area with walk in shower enclosure. Thermostatic shower wiht glass screen. Stone effect tiled floor. Adjoining WC with vanity unit with wash hand basin and monostyle mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Stone effect tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 0" X 11' 5" (4.28m X 3.47m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 9' 9" (2.99m X 2.98m)
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY BATHROOM:
Panelled bath with mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail with anthracite finish.
Landing area with small Velux window.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature tree and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Spacious and enclosed rear garden with private aspetcs. Laid in lawns with mature shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE AND STORE: 21' 9" X 8' 10" (6.63m X 2.70m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed along Belfast Road and continue into Queensway, number 141 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.