A Most Impressive, Extended And Converted Semi Detached Villa Occupying A
Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Sought After Residential Location Convenient
To Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lisburn City
- A Most Impressive, Extended And Converted Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Sought After Residential Location Convenient To Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Spacious Lounge/ Dining Area With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Extended Kitchen With Range Of Built In Units
- Three Spacious Bedrooms To Include Fixed Staircase To Converted Roofspace
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway With Double Gates
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspect
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Pine Internal Doors And Joinery
- An Excellent Family Home In A Superb Location
Mahogny effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Staircase with pine spindle ballustrade.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 23' 11" X 12' 1" (7.30m X 3.68m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving. Measurements taken to widest points.
EXTENDED KITCHEN: 18' 4" X 8' 0" (5.60m X 2.44m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Glazed cabinets. Pine ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 11' 1" (3.57m X 3.38m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 10' 2" (3.77m X 3.11m)
Laminated timber floor.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling.
Separate hotpress. Fixed staircase to converted roofspace.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 10" X 9' 9" (3.90m X 2.97m)
Large velux window.
Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway with double gates. Enclosed rear garden with private aspect. Laid in lawn. Paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE AND CARPORT:
Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Ballinderry Road turn into Hazeldene Park, at T junction turn right, number 32 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.