An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Spacious End
Of Cul De Sac Setting With Private And South Facing Rear Garden / Convenient To
Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lisburn City
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting With Private And South Facing Rear Garden / Convenient To Local Shops, Excellent Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Lounge With Limed Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite With Shower Bath And Screen
- Detached Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Side And Rear Gardens / Paved Patio Area / Raised Timber Deck Area With South Westerly Aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 11' 11" (4.20m X 3.64m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Coving. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor.
LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 12" X 9' 11" (5.78m X 3.03m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Inegrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 4" X 10' 2" (3.76m X 3.10m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 10' 0" (3.52m X 3.06m)
BEDROOM (2): 8' 9" X 8' 8" (2.67m X 2.64m)
Measurements to include built in robe.
White suite. Curved panelled bath with mixer tap. Shower and shower screen. Vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled effect walls. PVC panelled ceiling.
Separate airing cupboard with oil fired boiler.
Spacious end of cul de sac setting. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Side and rear gardens. Paved patio area. Raised large timber deck area. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: 17' 1" X 9' 6" (5.20m X 2.90m)
Up and oven door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Hazeldene Park, at T junction turn left into cul de sac, number 45 is at the end on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.