An Excellent Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This
Highly Desirable Residential Location
- An Excellent Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Lounge With Mahogany And Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Dining Room
- Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Electric Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden / Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 10' 9" (4.70m X 3.28m)
Mahogany effect tiled fireplace and hearth. Coving.
DINING ROOM: 10' 7" X 10' 10" (3.23m X 3.31m)
KITCHEN: 11' 5" X 7' 10" (3.48m X 2.39m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Glazed cupboard. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 8' 9" (3.84m X 2.67m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 8' 2" (3.56m X 2.50m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 3" X 6' 11" (2.82m X 2.11m)
Built in robe.
Electric shower in wet area. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
Front and enclosed rear gardens. PVC oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballymacash Road turn into Orange Hall Lane, turn right into Thistlemount Park, number 18 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.