An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Cul De
Sac Setting With South Facing And Private Aspect To Rear
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting With South Facing And Private Aspect To Rear
- Spacious Lounge With Sandstone Fireplace And Solid Maple Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Granite Work Surfaces / PVC Double Doors To Patio And Rear Garden With South Facing Aspect
- Three Bedrooms (One With Solid Maple Floor)
- Luxury Bathroom With Corner Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Mira Electric Shower
- Gravel Driveway And Parking Space / South Facing Rear Garden With Private Aspect / Paved Patio Area / Timber Shed With Power Supply / Small Greenhouse
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door. Solid maple floor. Staircase with spindel ballustrade. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 14' 1" X 11' 10" (4.30m X 3.61m)
Sandstone fireplace and hearth. Solid maple floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 1" X 10' 10" (5.50m X 3.30m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Belling oven and microwave. Belling ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed patio doors to Patio and Rear Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 9' 0" (4.35m X 2.75m)
Maple soild wood floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 9' 0" (3.36m X 2.75m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 7' 9" (2.80m X 2.36m)
White suite. Panlled corner bath. Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Maple solid wood floor.
Cul de sac setting. Front garden. Laid in lawn. Gravel driveway. Enclosed south facing rear garden. Laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Timber shed power supply and plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion. We have been advised that the solar panels are not working and the owner is making enquiries to establish if they can be repaired, if not, this may reduce the energy efficiency rating.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Ballinderry Road turn into Ashcroft Way, turn first right into cul de sac, number 26 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.