A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Residence Occupying A Prime Cul
De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Residence Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Wall Mounted Log Effect Fire
- Dining Room With Sliding Patio Door To Rear And Open Plan To Kitchen
- Walnut Effect Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Front And Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Door / PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 13' 4" (4.20m X 4.07m)
Wall mounted log effect fire.
DINING ROOM: 13' 4" X 8' 10" (4.06m X 2.70m)
Tiled floor. Doube glazed sliding patio door to Rear. Open plan to Kitchen.
WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 9' 4" X 11' 0" (2.85m X 3.36m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and gas hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Built in cupboard with gas fired boiler. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 10' 2" (4.21m X 3.10m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Tiled shower cubicle. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 9' 5" (2.97m X 2.88m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 12" X 9' 11" (2.74m X 3.03m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
White suite, Panelled path. Mixer tap shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Separate airing cupboard.
Cul de sac location. Front and enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: 18' 7" X 11' 10" (5.67m X 3.60m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Mornington Avenue, turn left into Mornington Gardens and then right into Mornington Court, number 9 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.