FINAL PHASE NOW ON RELEASE
HOUSE TYPE B. SEMI-DETACHED
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH AGENT****
- An exclusive cul de sac development of only 20 quality homes offering a high standard of finish and specification / Highly desirable residential location convenient to local shops, schools and city centre
- Luxury kitchen with choice of door, work surface and handles. Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, recessed spotlights
- Luxury bathroom, shower room and cloakroom with contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings recessed spotlights / Full height tiling to shower enclosures and splash back to bath and wash hand basins
- Gas fired central heating system with pressurised hot water from high efficiency condensing combi boiler / Compact wood burning stove to be installed in the Lounge of each house (PC sum for stove and surround Â£700, from nominated supplier)
- Internal decoration to walls and ceilings / Mains supply smoke detectors / Beveled/moulded skirtings and architraves / Internal oak doors with quality ironmongery / Comprehensive range of electrical sockets/switches
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors with lockable system / Tarmac driveway / Gardens to be laid in grass seed / PVC fascias and soffit boards / Seamless aluminium gutters / Outside tap / Boundary fencing / External lighting to front and rear
As with all new developments the builder may change the specification and purchasers are advised to check that no alterations have taken place prior to completion. The successful purchaser will be asked to pay Â£500 deposit (Â£200 of which is non refundable) and sign an unconditional contract within six weeks. The builder reserves the right to re-market any site if appropriate, please check site availability with agent before traveling to view. No sale or final price is binding until an unconditional contract is accepted by the builder.
Please note, artist impressions and floorplans are for illustration purposes only and sizes are approximate. Energy efficiency ratings are estimated.
From Knockmore Road turn into Limetree Avenue, Limetree Court is first entrance on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.