A Newly Refurbished And Upgraded Mid Terrace Property Presented And Appointed
To Exceptional Standards Throughout
- A Newly Refurbished And Upgraded Mid Terrace Property Presented And Appointed To Exceptional Standards Throughout
- Spacious Lounge And Dining Area With Newly Fitted Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Luxury Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Long Rear Garden Laid In Lawn / Paved Front Garden
- New Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Type Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Newly Fitted External Doors
- Excellent C71 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- Excellent Location Convenient To Local Shop, Lisburn, M1 Motorway And Sprucefield
- A Most Outstanding Property / Ideal Starter Home Or Investment
SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND DINING AREA: 20' 1" X 13' 1" (6.12m X 4.00m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include staircase with built in store under with light. Recessed spotlights. Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed entrance door. Open plan to Kitchen.
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 11' 11" X 10' 0" (3.64m X 3.06m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Oak effect work surfaces. Franke inset bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Bosch integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Built in cupboard with Baxi gas fired combi boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 9' 10" (4.00m X 3.00m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 6' 4" (3.05m X 1.93m)
NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Shower bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower and curved shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Bathroom cabinet with mirror. Marble effect part tiled walls.
Paved front garden. Long rear garden laid in lawn.
Please note, there is right of way at the rear of this property for access to the adjoining properties.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Young Street proceed into Hillsborough Old Road, number 78 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.