An Extended And Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow Pleasantly Situated
Within This Popular Rural Location Convenient To Lisburn, Belfast And
- An Extended And Well Presented Semi Detached Bungalow Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular Rural Location Convenient To Lisburn, Belfast And International Airport
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms / Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Electric Shower
- Detached Large Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area With Double Gates / Carport
- Extensive Rear Gardens Laid In Lawn With Trees And Shrubs
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Boiler Added Since Energy Efficiency Rating
- Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In Mahogany Effect PVC Frames
Laminated timber floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 11' 3" X 10' 9" (3.44m X 3.27m)
Decorative fireplace. Laminated timber floor. Hot press.
White suite. Panelled bath. Electric shower. Folding shower screen. Pedestal
wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 12' 12" X 11' 3" (3.95m X 3.43m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half
single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated
Baumatic oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Banmatic integrated dishwasher. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back
door. Integrated fridge and freezer.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 10' 8" (3.48m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 8' 2" (3.08m X 2.50m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 7' 11" (2.50m X 2.42m)
Front garden laid in lawns with trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway
with double gates to parking area and Detached Garage with attached car port. Rear garden and timber deck area. Further extensive rear garden laid in lawn with trees and shrubs.
DETACHED LARGE GARAGE: 21' 10" X 12' 8" (6.66m X 3.85m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend
the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
At top of Pond Park Road turn left and proceed into Stoneyford Road, number 1 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.