A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Family Home Occupying A
Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location Convenient To Lisburn,
Sprucefield, Moira And Down Royal Race Course
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Family Home Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield, Moira And Down Royal Race Course
- Spacious And Adaptable Accommodation Extending To Approximately 1756 Square Feet Plus Double Garage
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Painted Fire Surround And Cast Iron Inset / Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen With Open Plan Arch to Dining Room
- Dining Room With Glazed Double Doors To Family Room
- Extended Family Room With Double Glazed Double Doors To Patio And Extensive Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect
- Luxury Tiled Shower Room With Triton Electric Shower And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Extensive Rear Garden With South Westerly And Private Aspects Over Fields
- Detached Double Garage / Asphalt Driveway And Parking Area
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Open tread staircase with mahogany spindled balustrade and hand rail.
LOUNGE: 20' 8" X 12' 10" (6.30m X 3.91m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Painted fire surround with cast iron and tiled inset. Polished granite hearth. Semi solid oak floor.
SPACIOUS OAK FITTED KITCHEN
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Esse solid fuel range linked to central heating system. Reclaimed brick alcove with wooden mantel. Glazed cabinets with spotlights. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Archway to Dining Room..
DINING ROOM: 12' 8" X 10' 0" (3.87m X 3.05m)
Solid Oak floor. Glazed double doors to Extended Family Room.
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM: 15' 8" X 13' 9" (4.78m X 4.20m)
Solid oak floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Patio Area and Garden with south westerly aspect
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 8" X 13' 9" (4.78m X 4.20m)
Pleasant views over rear garden and fields beyond.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 10' 5" (3.90m X 3.18m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 4" X 6' 10" (5.28m X 2.08m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 11" X 11' 4" (3.94m X 3.45m)
Measurement taken into dormer window and widest points. Access to eaves storage.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hot press.
Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs. Asphalt driveway and parking area. Extensive rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Southwesterly aspect and private aspects over fields. Paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 19' 4" X 19' 2" (5.90m X 5.85m)
Two up and over doors one with remote control. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Trianco oil fired boiler. Fixed steps to loft storage area. Light and power
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn into Gravelhill Road, number 4a is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.