A most impressive detached country residence occupying a delightful rural
setting of approximately 0.75 acre to include a small paddock.
This fine property has been recently constructed to an exceptionally high
standard to include many period style features and an excellent specification
The bright and spacious accommodation extends to approximately 2185 square
feet and offers an adaptable layout with the option to divide the large first
floor bedrooms to provide one or two additional bedrooms, if required and
subject to approvals.
One of the many key selling points is the fabulous family kitchen with open
plan to dining area and family room with vaulted ceiling, wood burning stove and
patio doors, making it perfect for entertaining or snug on a cold winter's
Outside there is a large detached premium garage and a small paddock to rear
ideally suited to keep a horse or for other interests. In addition, there is a
large brick set patio area with south westerly aspect to enjoy the afternoon and
This highly desirable rural location is only a short drive to the vast
selection of shops and restaurants in Ballynahinch and within easy commuting
distance of Belfast, Lisburn And Saintfield.
We have been very impressed by this superb property and therefore, strongly
recommend internal viewing.
- A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence Occupying A 0.75 Acre Setting With South Westerly Aspect To Rear
- Spacious And Well Presented Accommodation Approximately 2185 Square Feet
- Recently Constructed To Exceptional Standards Throughout
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And Oak Staircase
- Lounge With Clearview Wood Burning Stove And Solid Oak Floor
- Outstanding Richardson And Cardy Bespoke In Frame Fitted Kitchen With Aga Range, Neff Integrated Applances, Island Unit And Granite Work Surfaces
- Open Plan Dining Area And Family Room With Clearview Wood Burning Stove, Vaulted Ceiling With Large Roof Windows, Patio Doors And Travertine Tiled Floor
- Spacious Utility Room With Range Of Units And Travertine Tiled Floor
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Two Spacious Bedrooms On First Floor (Could Be Divided Into 3 or 4 Bedrooms, If Required Subject To Approvals)
- Spacious Luxury Bathroom With Free Standing Bath Tub And Shower Cubicle
- Detached Large Garage With Plaster Finish Internal Walls And Remote Control Roller Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Oil Fired Boiler / Excellent C74 Energy Efficiency Rating To Help Reduce Running Costs
- Woodgrain Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits / Oak Internal Doors
- Close To Ballynahinch And Easy Commuting Distance To Belfast, Lisburn And Saintfield / Bus Stop Beside Entrance Gates
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL: 14' 1" X 12' 8" (4.30m X 3.87m)
Solid oak floor. Oak staircase. Hardwood panelled entrance door with period style fan and side windows. Recessed spotlights.
LOUNGE: 14' 1" X 11' 7" (4.30m X 3.54m)
Clearview wood burning stove on slate hearth. Solid oak floor.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA AND FAMILY ROOM: 37' 7" X 15' 7" (11.45m X 4.75m)
Extensive range of Richardson and Cardy fitted units with in frame doors and polished granite work surfaces. Franke stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with mixer tap. Oil fired AGA range. Neff integrated oven and microwave. Neff induction hob. Recessed rising extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Recessed spotlights. Travertine tiled floor. Four large Velux windows. Clearview multi fuel stove on slate hearth. PVC double glazed double doors to Patio.
SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM: 14' 6" X 7' 9" (4.42m X 2.36m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surface. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Travertine tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC back door. Built in dog beds.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 13' 4" (4.36m X 4.07m)
Solid oak floor.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 22' 6" X 13' 4" (6.85m X 4.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 22' 4" X 11' 8" (6.80m X 3.55m)
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
Free standing bath tub with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Front garden laid in lawn. Extensive parking areas to front, side and rear. Entrance pillars with double gates. Spacious pavior brick set patio area. Small paddock to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and lights.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 20' 1" X 19' 9" (6.11m X 6.03m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired condensing boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Ballynahinch proceed along Belfast Road, turn left into Old Belfast Road, number 140 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.