An Excellent Mid Terrace Property Conveniently Situated Between Lisburn And
- An Excellent Mid Terrace Property Conveniently Situated Between Lisburn And Belfast
- Lounge With Laminated Timber Floor
- Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Rear Porch With PVC Double Glazed Door
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors (Two With Built In Robes)
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Triton Electric Shower
- Tarmac Driveway/Parking Area To Front / Enclosed Rear Garden / Timber Deck Area
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 11' 4" (4.25m X 3.46m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor. Coving.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 3" X 8' 7" (5.27m X 2.62m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in canopy. Glazed cabinets. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Storage under stairs.
PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 9' 12" (3.46m X 3.04m)
Laminated timber floor. Coving.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 8' 8" (3.25m X 2.65m)
Laminated timber floor. Coving. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 12" X 8' 3" (2.74m X 2.52m)
Measurements to include built in robe. Laminated timber floor.
TILED SHOWER ROOM WITH WHITE SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Hotpress.
Tarmac driveway/parking area to front with double gates. Trees and shrubs in gravel bed. Rear garden and timber deck area. Outside store and boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Milltown proceed along Milltown Road, number 182 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.