A Most Impressive And Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A
Convenient Location Close To Local Shops And M1 Motorway Link To Belfast And
Sprucefield / Original Features Include Plaster Cornices And Panelled
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Convenient Location Close To Local Shops And M1 Motorway Link To Belfast And Sprucefield / Original Features Include Plaster Cornices And Panelled Doors
- Lounge With Bay Window, Cast Iron Fireplace And Original Plaster Cornice / Double Doors To Dining Room
- Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Units And Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Three Bedrooms (One With Spacious Walk In Robe)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Electric Shower And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Utility Store Plumbed For Washing Machine
- Rear Garden With Timber Deck Area And Timber Storage Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows
Panelled and glazed entrance door. Oak laminated timber floor. Original plaster cornice.
LOUNGE: 13' 1" X 11' 1" (4.00m X 3.39m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth. Back boiler grate. Oak laminated timber floor. Original plaster cornice. Glazed double doors to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 10' 12" X 9' 10" (3.35m X 3.00m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs. Original plaster cornice.
OAK EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN: 10' 6" X 6' 5" (3.20m X 1.96m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Extractor hood in canopy. PVC double glazed back door. Recessed spot lights. Under unit lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 11" X 11' 3" (4.55m X 3.44m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Cast iron decorative fireplace. Plaster cornice.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 8' 7" (3.50m X 2.62m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
White suite. Panelled bath. Mira electric shower. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 8" X 13' 5" (4.77m X 4.08m)
Two large Velux windows. Recessed spot lights. Walk in robe with Velux window and sliding mirror doors.
PVC double glazed door. Plumbed for washing machine.
Enclosed rear yard. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Rear garden laid in lawn. Timber deck area. Timber storage shed. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Sloan Street turn into Mercer Street, number 54 is last house on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.