A Most Impressive And Well Presented Second Floor Apartment Enjoying An
Excellent Position With Private Aspect Overlooking Open Parkland And Mature
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Second Floor Apartment Enjoying An Excellent Position With Private Aspect Overlooking Open Parkland And Mature Trees
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Westerly Facing Balcony And Private Outlook Over Parkland
- Open Plan Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Balconette
- Two Bedrooms With Built In Robes And Oak Laminated Timber Floors
- Luxury Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating Of B81 For Low Running Costs
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Balcony Doors
- Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate Fully This Superb Apartment And Prime Location
Oak laminated timber floor. Built in cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 20' 2" X 15' 2" (6.15m X 4.61m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Oak laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed door to balcony with westerly aspect overlooking parkland. Open plan to Kitchen.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 11' 11" X 9' 4" (3.64m X 2.85m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. Oak laminated timber floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to balconette.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" X 9' 5" (3.14m X 2.88m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Builtt in robe with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 9' 10" (3.08m X 3.00m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Built in robe.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
A service charge of Â£48 per month (at present) is payable to cover buildings insurance and maintenance to gardens and communal areas, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Woodbrook Avenue, turn right into Badgers Lane and then left into car park, number 55 is the first entrance lobby on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.