A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Pleasantly
Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor And PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Feature Bow Window And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Oak Effect Luxury Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances French Doors To Rear Patio
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Shower Cubicle With Electric Shower
- Front Garden With Mature Trees And Driveway/Car Parking Space
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Ideal For First Time Buyers And Families Alike
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 12' 5" (4.36m X 3.78m)
Measurements taken into bow window. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
OAK EFFECT LUXURY KITCHEN/ DINNING AREA WITH INTERGRATED APLLIANCES 17' 11" X 11' 8" (5.45m X 3.55m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Walk in store with light. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French double doors to Patio.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 5" (3.54m X 3.18m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 11' 3" (3.44m X 3.42m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 5" X 7' 3" (2.56m X 2.20m)
Built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees. Driveway/car parking space. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Condensing oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Small outside store.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Brokerstown Road then turn left into Mourne View Park
Continue round to the right and number 13 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.