A Most Impressive Detached Residence Enjoying A Spacious Setting Within This
Exclusive Cul De Sac Location / Convenient To Lisburn City Centre And Access To
- A Most Impressive Detached Residence Enjoying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Location / Convenient To Lisburn City Centre And Access To South Belfast
- Accommodation Extending To Approximately 1820 sq ft With Superb Contemporary Specification And Excellent Presentation Throughout
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area To First Floor With Limestone And Granite Fireplace And Acacia Oak Floor
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room And Cloakroom
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Rear Garden With Westerly Aspect And Pavior Brick Set Patio
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows With Period Sash Style Frames To Front
- High Ceilings And Solid Concrete Floors
- A Most Impressive Family Home, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Walk in cloakroom and storage under stairs. Built in storage cupboard. Hotpress. Panelled entrance door with period style fan light window. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 24' 6" X 12' 10" (7.48m X 3.90m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Range of high and low level units. Polished quartz work surfaces. Matching island unit with bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Neff integrated double oven and microwave. Neff ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Under unit lighting. Neff dishwasher. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 8" X 5' 7" (2.33m X 1.70m)
Built in units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE ANDDINING AREA: 24' 3" X 12' 10" (7.40m X 3.90m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Limestone fireplace. Granite inset and hearth. Acacia oak solid wood floor.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 6" X 10' 10" (3.51m X 3.29m)
Built in robe.
LUXURY SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
Panelled bath with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 12' 10" (4.00m X 3.91m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM ENSUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls with mirror.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 11' 3" (3.90m X 3.42m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 10' 12" (3.50m X 3.34m)
Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Spacious rear garden laid in lawn. Pavior brick set patio. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 8" X 11' 8" (6.30m X 3.55m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Prince William Road proceed to Boomers Way roundabout and continue straight ahead, turn right towards Pond Park Road and then second right into Lady Wallace Drive, number 3 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.