A Spacious And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A
Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Location Convenient To Lisburn
City Centre And Sprucefield
- A Spacious And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Location Convenient To Lisburn City Centre And Sprucefield
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Decorative Fireplace And Oak Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Laminated Timber Floor
- Walnut Effect Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Built In Breakfast Bar
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite And Triton Electric Shower
- Cul De Sac Setting With Front Garden And Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Brick Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 11' 12" (4.70m X 3.65m)
Mahogany and marble decorative fireplace and hearth. Oak floor. Cornice.
DINING ROOM: 10' 10" X 9' 9" (3.29m X 2.97m)
Pine effect laminated timber floor.
WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 8' 8" X 10' 8" (2.63m X 3.26m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Built in breakfast bar.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 7" X 12' 0" (4.74m X 3.67m)
Measurements to include built in robes and hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 10' 5" (3.20m X 3.17m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 8' 10" (3.49m X 2.70m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Triton electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Cul de sac location. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed patio garden to rear.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 17' 9" X 10' 5" (5.40m X 3.18m)
Up and over door. Worcester oil fired boiler. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn into Woodland Park, turn left into Orchard Close, number 3 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.